BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 7, 2009

second grading period, here I come! =)

First Grading Period is almost over! Learning? I have those here in my mind!
First Grading was hard for me because I was learning and at the same time adjusting with the new environment, teachers and me, a fourth year high school student not a third year student.
I must admit being a fourth year student,gosh...it`s so hard! In Physics, I`ve learned about vectors and I have an idea about it, speed, velocity..like that..and my favorite `PROJECTILE`. In Math, the function, relation and the best of all math, TRIGONOMETRY =). In English, poetry, verbals, pronouns, suffixes, and other grammar related lesson. In chemistry, stoichiometry, moles, Molarity, Molality, acids and bases, and yeah that`s all. In Research II, I`ve enhanced my knowledge about Investigatory Projects. In Mapeh, we tackled about mental health, impressionism, expressionis, bela bartok`s music, electronic music and some Filipino composers. In Filipino, we finished discussing ``El Filibusterismo``, `maikling kwento`, `tula and etc`. In Araling Panlipunan, the different economist, and stuffs related to it. In TLE, my knowledge about computers, internet was added, I also created my blog in blogger and here I am know posting my blog =).
I can`t define my experience as a fourth year student for 2 months in a normal way =P.
I`m now ready to enter second grading period, time runs so fast, isn`t it? Oh! I`m graduating, gosh...I don`t want to leave my high school life yet, but I have to because the best part in life is ``keep moving forward``

2 comments:

  1. hello there.. balot!!
    my pamangkin.. wahahaha.. :D

    this comment is a reply to your comment a while ago..

    first..
    ok?? hahaha..
    your post is wonderful..
    its nice.. as in!! :DD

    2nd..
    your template??
    no comment..
    i don't know what to say..
    its simple!! hahaha..
    but still, it's nice, i think.. LOL

    3rd..
    your pic??
    well,, no comment again!!
    PEACE!!! that's all..

    take care.. mwuah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow nice blog.. will you pls continue posting blogs.. Have a Good day That's all for now... (^._.^)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for the comment. I really appreciate comments because it will help me in improving my blog! =)