BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 13, 2010

my knowledge have been nurtured :)

"Oh it's the end of January.... the next month will be february. and then march.. *goodbye*.. :(" this are probably the words that the fourth year students like me are thinking... As much as we love to stay in our high school life... we must go on with our lives.
Third grading period is now over...the next period will be the "Fourth Grading Period" and what comes next? GRADUATION DAY... I've learned a lot this grading period. My knowledge on certain things are enhanced. My vocabulary skills are now being polished thanks to my English teacher Mr. Rodolfo Raquel as well as to Mrs. Florence Recaido, my Filipino teacher who taught many lessons about the real world because of the stories we've been reading. To my TLE teacher, Mrs. Vera Cruz who taught me how to make my own webpage using the FRONTPAGE. In Social Studies, Mrs. Edith Giron taught us about *production, supply and demand*. In Mathematics, we learned the different techniques of finding the limit if it really exist by Mrs. Quitoriano. To Mr. Rabaca who gave us many lessons or knowledge about different arts, like the dances, cinema, theater, he also gave us knowledge about consumer health, different musicians. We also played some recreational games like scrabble, chess and game of the generals. Mr. Obrero taught us many moral lessons. And lastly, we studied the flow rate and electricity in our Physics class by Mrs. Alegre.
This period made me love all my subjects because my knowledge on several things has been nurtured :) I hope the next grading period will be more interesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for the comment. I really appreciate comments because it will help me in improving my blog! =)