BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

a new LIFE to begin :)

Yesterday, I was thinking of what will be the thought of my post and the word "new" unexpectedly went through my mind. New? What's the meaning of this? Let me tell you TWO stories behind this.....
FIRST.....When I was visiting my relatives who already passed away, my heart is aching because I never got the chance to see them, meet them and be loved by them.... I was also wondering if they enjoyed their stay.... I also thought what if I'll die tomorrow , did I enjoy my life to the fullest?
SECOND.... "RECOLLECTION". My first time to enter a seminary :P I met some seminaries and brothers who are really "cute" :P and woah.. handsome... But "chasing boys" isn't the lesson I learned... One lecture that caught my attention is.."who is pulling you?" :) But then those times I was in the midst of making a decision... and BROTHER RICHMUND HELPED ME :) thank you brother! why? This is what I asked "if you're in the midst of making a decision what will you choose..the one the is REALLY RIGHT or the one that is RIGHT FOR YOU/A CHOICE THE WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY...He then answered, "the one that is REALLY RIGHT".. I asked, "WHY?THOUGH WE DON"T LIKE IT?" he again replied.. "always be OBJECTIVE...though you don't like it you will LEARN to LIKE IT and LOVE it as well"... I cried ;( but because of happiness..my mind is now clear and I'm now ready to make a decision... :)

"MONTH OF NOVEMBER" taught me a lesson that I'll always bury here in my mind and soul..... ALWAYS BE HAPPY :) LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST! ALWAYS BE OBJECTIVE IN MAKING A DECISION! NEVER LET YOUR HEART BE BROKEN AND ALWAYS PUT GOD IN YOUR MIND, BODY AND SOUL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for the comment. I really appreciate comments because it will help me in improving my blog! =)